- French, German, English
- Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Pet forbidden
- Specific theme activities
- Temporary exhibitions
Open from 15 February to 30 June and from 1 September to 15 November, every day except Tuesday, from 2pm to 6pm.
In July and August, daily from 11am to 7pm.
Exceptionally closed on 3 August.
- Base rate - full rate adult : 6€
- Special rate (Young people aged 13-25 and students. People with disabilities ) : 3€
- Rate for unemployed persons : 4€
- Rate for large families (Family package (2 adults + 2 or more children up to 16 years)) : 15€
- Other rate (Various passes (Vosges méridionales, Cezam...)) : 5€
- Child rate (Children (from 6 to 12 years old)) : 2€
- Gratuities (Children under 6 years of age)
- Group rate (From 15 people. ) : 5€
The Ecomuseum is open without prior reservation for individual visits. Guided tours are only available by reservation for groups of more than 15 people. It is compulsory to wear a mask inside the Ecomuseum.