Retour à la liste

SAINT COLOMBAN' ABBEY

It was built in the 6th century but the nowadays buidings are from the 17th an 18th century. There are 108 openings onto the gardens. Parts of the basement have superb vaulted cellars. By order of Louis XVIII in 1815, this became a small seminary. In 1823, 280 students attended this prestigious establishment. 1400 priests went on to be trained at Luxeuil-les-Bains. Today it is a pastoral centre and a mixed private secondary school.

Documents on this historical site are available from Abbey reception. Memory site opened on request. Booking for group visits. Tel : +33(0)3 84 40 06 41

Equipement

Car park :
  • Public
  • Free

Situation

Coordonnées GPS
6.380367
47.81707
Calcul d'itinéraire
14 Rue Victor Genoux
70300 LUXEUIL-LES-BAINS
Tél. : 03 84 40 13 38
Animals allowed :
No